Terrorist Attacks - OT

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:43:50 -0400

I suspect some friend of hers just 'bounced' a message
to her.

I occasionally bounce a message to folks here at work if I think
they would be interested. My friends know it comes from me the minute
they see the word Linux anywhere in the message. Otherwise, I am sure
they would respond to the list like below. Bouncing messages out of
Mutt is much quicker than forwarding the message.

Just my 2cents.