Terrorist Attacks - OT

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:19:54 -0700 (MST)

Am 11. Sep, 2001 schwätzte Janine P so:

> How did I get on this list?

Janine,

two ways. One is that you or somebody else subscribed your email address. I
don't see Janine@HerbalTherapy.com, though.

Second is that someone has a mail forwarder setup to go to you.

Can you please bounce a message to me with all of the mail headers. I see
you're using Outlook Express. I don't know how to make sure headers get
included with that client. Unfortunately it usually removes stuff like that
altogether :(. There is, however, a way to turn them back on for a
particular piece of email.

With those headers I might be able to track down the path the mail is taking
to get to you.

If you recently subscribed to a new forwarding service, you might've gotten
an email addy that was no longer being used by someone who apparently no
longer gets mail from our lists.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",