America Unity

slr plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:17:34 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C13B95.AABA5A70

a friend of mine sent this to me and i wanted to share this with as many =
people as i can. i know that we all want to somehow live life as we did =
before yesterday, but as of yesterday we will never be the same. =
yesterday i was in shock, but today i feel a sense of patriotism that my =
grandparents must have felt after the events at pearl harbor. so as they =
unitied then we must unite now. this may not be the place for this type =
of email, but i know it will reach more people than my personal contact =
list will. please do not take offense to this type of message being sent =
to this forum, once again i know it will reach more people. thanks in =
advance for those of you who take this to heart as i do, and support our =
native soil.

slr

Subject: [irecon] American Unity

My Friend Dale Glover sent this to me and I feel strongly that this =
needs to

go out to those people that I can reach.

> Dear Friends and Family Members,

> This morning as you know our country suffered a horrible

> and cowardly attack. We are still shocked and

> angered by what has happened, and feel nearly helpless

> at this point.

> However, our nation still stands strong and there is indeed

> much we can do at this very moment.

> I ask that we all fly our American flag, from our homes, from

> our businesses, from our cars, from our mailboxes. If you

> don't have one, go get one.

> Let the pictures the world sees of our country, over the next

> few days, be not that of a whimpering, wounded nation licking

> its wounds, but that of a strong, and powerful nation of

> people who stand shoulder to shoulder with a single message...

> That I AM AN AMERICAN.................and we will not be defeated

> by these actions........that we will recover and recover quickly

> because we are a nation of strong people, standing ready

> in defense of our country.

> Let the press photos over the next few days and weeks show

> how the American people respond to these tragic events, not

> as fearful and horrified, but as the strong backbone of our

> nation.............Let a sea of American flags speak what our hearts

> now feel.

> Please forward this message quickly to as many people as

> you possibly can.

> May God be with our nation and her people during this time.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C13B95.AABA5A70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>a friend of mine sent this to me and i =
wanted to=20
share this with as many people as i can. i know that we all want to =
somehow live=20
life as we did before yesterday, but as of yesterday we will never be =
the same.=20
yesterday i was in shock, but today i feel a sense of patriotism that my =

grandparents must have felt after the events at pearl harbor. so as they =
unitied=20
then we must unite now. this may not be the place for this type of =
email, but i=20
know it will reach more people than my personal contact list will. =
please do not=20
take offense to this type of message being sent to this forum, once =
again i know=20
it will reach more people. thanks in advance for those of you who take =
this to=20
heart as i do, and support our native soil.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>slr</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<P>Subject: [irecon] American Unity</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>My Friend Dale Glover sent this to me and I feel strongly that this =
needs=20
to</P>
<P>go out to those people that I can reach.</P>
<P>&gt; Dear Friends and Family Members,</P>
<P>&gt;</P>
<P>&gt; This morning as you know our country suffered a horrible</P>
<P>&gt; and cowardly attack. We are still shocked and</P>
<P>&gt; angered by what has happened, and feel nearly helpless</P>
<P>&gt; at this point.</P>
<P>&gt;</P>
<P>&gt; However, our nation still stands strong and there is indeed</P>
<P>&gt; much we can do at this very moment.</P>
<P>&gt;</P>
<P>&gt; I ask that we all fly our American flag, from our homes, =
from</P>
<P>&gt; our businesses, from our cars, from our mailboxes. If you</P>
<P>&gt; don't have one, go get one.</P>
<P>&gt;</P>
<P>&gt; Let the pictures the world sees of our country, over the =
next</P>
<P>&gt; few days, be not that of a whimpering, wounded nation =
licking</P>
<P>&gt; its wounds, but that of a strong, and powerful nation of</P>
<P>&gt; people who stand shoulder to shoulder with a single =
message...</P>
<P>&gt;</P>
<P>&gt; That I AM AN AMERICAN.................and we will not be =
defeated</P>
<P>&gt; by these actions........that we will recover and recover =
quickly</P>
<P>&gt; because we are a nation of strong people, standing ready</P>
<P>&gt; in defense of our country.</P>
<P>&gt;</P>
<P>&gt; Let the press photos over the next few days and weeks show</P>
<P>&gt; how the American people respond to these tragic events, not</P>
<P>&gt; as fearful and horrified, but as the strong backbone of our</P>
<P>&gt; nation.............Let a sea of American flags speak what our =
hearts</P>
<P>&gt; now feel.</P>
<P>&gt;</P>
<P>&gt; Please forward this message quickly to as many people as</P>
<P>&gt; you possibly can.</P>
<P>&gt;</P>
<P>&gt; May God be with our nation and her people during this time.</P>
<P>&gt;</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C13B95.AABA5A70--