dual pentia/SCSI & Linux

Eric plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:19:04 -0800

The drive I am purchasing is purported to be this: IBM DDRS-39130D DC1B
(9.14 GB).  I can't find much info on it at all.  I wonder if this is the
same or similar drive you had, Kevin, as it is an IBM?

r/006665.html
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/pipermail/plug-discuss/2000-October/006718.h
tml
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/pipermail/plug-discuss/2001-March/010647.htm