Terrorist Attacks - OT

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:28:40 -0700

It has been said that the Blood Banks are now overflowing with people to
give Blood.  They are now taking appts for giving because each location
only has 8 to 10 beds and there are lines of about 50 plus people at some
location and others are higher.  It's not a good idea to give blood after
standing outside in high heat.

The Blood Banks are asking that people wait for other locations in their
areas to open for giving blood.  I will keep you posted as things are updated.

Kimi Adams