PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #1417 - 18 msgs

Donlin Dassinger plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:29:03 -0700

An additional location is 7th St and Osborn Rd, between Indian School and Thomas Road, for blood donations.  The coordinator where I work advised that because the phone lines at United Blood Services are quite swamped, donors should just go to any site rather than attempting to make an appointment.  (Try to bring your donor card.  They are probably especially glad to get pre-screened donors today.)

Most or all state offices are remaining open for business.  At the state office where I work, employees with relatives  back east or otherwise wishing to leave for the day have been allowed to leave.  I didn't see anyone leave.  I don't know anything about what Maricopa County offices are doing, in regard to a previous rumor/comment about the county offices. -Don Dassinger

From: Angi Stamm <angi@cordernet.com>
To: azipa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [azipa] Please help
Date: 11 Sep 2001 10:43:32 -0700

Please do whatever you can to help those in there time of need.  Below
is a list of all the United Blood Services locations:

United Blood Services
1989 W. Elliot Road
Chandler, AZ 85224

104 S. Robson Street
Mesa, AZ 85210

4530 E. Ray Road
Phoenix, AZ 85044

5905 W. Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308

2929 N. 75th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85033

3831 E. Thunderbird Road
Phoenix AZ 85032

1337 S. Gilbert Road
Mesa, AZ 85204

5757 N. Black Canyon Highway
Phoenix, AZ 85015

6220 E. Oak St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257

--__--__--

Message: 17
From: Kimberly Secor <ksecor@extremezone.com>
To: "'plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us'"
  <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
Subject: RE: Terrorist Attacks - OT
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:57:14 -0700

I'd also like to know. I have O neg. which is very useful. However, I can't get through to any donation center. Lines are jammed.

Kimberly Secor
Account Manager
480-368-4638 ext23
www.extremezone.com
Extreme Internet is Ranked 2nd on The Business Journal's THE LIST for 2001