Terrorist Attacks - OT

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
11 Sep 2001 11:05:26 -0700

Luke AFB is on threat condition Charlie (ready for deployment on a
moment's notice).  There are federal marshalls outside the fed buildings
downtown.  Only those with photo id are getting in.  There were
helicopters circling downtown phoenix around 9am.  Sky Harbor has no
outgoing flights, fewer than 100 passengers remain in the airport.  They
are being fed and shipped to hotels.  All concourses are closed.
Phoenix Police/Fire are on hightened alert.  Reserve forces have been
contacted to be 'available'.  Bad day.