Fwd: [PLUG] And You Thought The DMCA Was Bad...

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 00:56:54 -0700 (MST)

Am 08. Sep, 2001 schwäzte Eric so:

> This is the first copy of my own post I have received.  So am I to think
> that the other replies that I sent, which I did NOT receive, were not
> posted?????  Does someone censor or approve replies/posts to this

No censorships. We'd just hunt you down and frag your hard drive :).

I've seen several posts from you, so they've been coming through. Don't know
why your getting a copy or not would've suddenly changed.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",