a little security

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 21:47:21 -0700

I'd would really like to see that presentation.  Any chance you'd
consider coming out to the West side?  I just checked, and our next
topic is still listed as "TBD" on the web page.

I'll, er, buy you a cup of coffee at the cart outside the building.

Mmmm, good coffee...

I obviously never learned to bribe effectively, but I like to think
that's more seemly than "Oh pleeeeeze!" :-)

Steve