offtopic, sorry!

David P. Schwartz plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 15:18:38 -0700

A little hint...

I got hold of a bunch of DAT and TR-4 tapes last year and put them up on eBay.  I only got a few nibbles.  Then I tried putting them up
in lots of two or five -- not Dutch, just "You're bidding on two [or five]".  The bidding and prices jumped.  I still ended up selling
too low, but you're probably best to post a couple at a time rather than all together.

eBay is a fun study in group psychology.  I've had auctions where two or three people were bidding up an item and there were four other
identical items selling for way less.  Seems that once somebody bids on an item, they stick with it.

-David