changing IRQ

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 12:46:29 -0700

Thanks everyone I was able to do this from the bios and for the first
time in months I can hear from my computer. Only I have a few problems.
Realplay seems to be working fine with movie trailers and such. And xmms
is able to play my CDs (though at *very* low volumes) but I can't seem
to get my mp3s to play I mean it looks like xmms is playing them but I
can't hear them. any idea what my be wrong? I've tried turning it up on
both my speakers and xmms and I know its no where near as loud as it
should be. how do I set the system sound? I'm runniing helix on rh 7.0

And again thanks to everyone. if anyone wants I'll give you details on
how to get your sound running on a Shuttle AK12 board.

Carl P.