MS on every kids computer

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:15:11

Brian,

I know you have nothing else to do... ;^)

Write a white paper on Sequoia's IT stuff.  Why did you choose it?  Was it
hard to implement?  Infrastructure details, maintainance costs, admin
costs, user reactions, parent's reactions, estimated savings, etc.

Really, a good white paper like that is alot of work, but what a thing to
drop in a (parent/teacher/principal/board member/administator/SFB
member/VOTER/TAXPAYER)'s lap!

I am sure you could get people to help write it.

Alan