MS on every kids computer

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:36:14 -0700

> I have a corporate affairs person at Sun who can help, but she'd like an
> idea of what kind of help we're looking for.  Suggestions?

I'm really not sure myself what to do, I don't really have much experience
in these matters.  I do suspect that it might be to late to do anything
about this problem, but its definalty not too late to do something about the
source of the problem, being the uneducated people that ran this though the
system.  We can at least try and let people know about the huge amount of
money that is being laid out that won't work very good.  I would say any
system that would possibly require an OC48 going into a school would be a
bad system.  Thats more bandwidth than ASU plus about 50+ schools they
provide bandwidth use all together.

Anyway, someone needs to look like an ass over this one...

Brian Cluff