GnuPG

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
05 Sep 2001 12:44:47 -0700

Now I remember why I used gpa instead of the gpg at the command line.. I
didn't know any key servers to send to, and I was lazy and didn't look
on the web site..  Two weeks later I installed gpa and it does it for
me!! la la

Thanks..

Another questions now.
Your list says my key isn't signed, so I tried to sign it and it said it
was already signed...???

nathan

--
 "Ah, lives there a man with soul so dead, who never to himself hath
said,