Fwd: Linux Picnic

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 15:45:51 -0700

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

Nathan, I got this e-mail a while back, but unfortunately it seems my e-mai=
l=20
setup isn't quite right yet -- e-mail keeps bouncing when I try to send to=
=20
you off-list. I've forwarded my response below.

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Mondoshawan Tate <phoenix@psy.ed.asu.ed=
u> -----

Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 08:04:54 -0700
From: Thomas Mondoshawan Tate <phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu>
To: Nathan England <nathan@the-arcanum.org>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Linux Picnic]

Sounds good Nathan. If you can, I'd like to meet with you at the park with
the park ranger to ask a few bazillion questions on Saturday. There isn't
much time left, so we've got to be quick about it.

Even though Encanto Park is centrally located, I'm having second thoughts
about wheather or not we'll be able to find space to park and picnic.

Sorry about not replying earlier about this particular park -- Tank went
kaboom a while back, so I didn't get the chance. =3Do/

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu
http://tank.dyndns.org