Do you want something for free?

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 15:20:52 -0700

Nathan,

I have spoken to my POP provider and they are no currently nor plan on
being in the Payson area.  I have longed to do just that as I have been
asked more than once if I do state wide service.

You can go to our website and look for the locations as well.  But I know
that they won't help.  (Sorry for the slow reply but I get 500 or more
email a day and have been busy with a new project this week).

Thanks though.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave, L.L.C.
www.unitywave.com