Newbie Classes

Kelly K plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 05:15:59 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jim <farli@unitywave.com> wrote:
> Matt, Carl...think we should try to sweet talk
> Monika and hand into getting
> some space at ASU for a Newbie class?  Who knows,
> maybe we can even get some
> help from the ASULUG folks.

My 2 cents. The Business Park section of MCC has been
very interested in having Linux Classes. If one were
to go to their web site and scrounge around there
would even be a page listed for it as a coming thing.
It's already got space, need, etc. They already have
classes for Solaris (I'm a student) and many other
related classes. Linux would be right at home there.

Kelly