I really wanna know--new listmate alert

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 02:15:05 -0700

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

I must apologize on this aspect as to not being able to keep abreast with
what you guys have been saying on the list. My mail server went down due to
a friggin' disk crash, and I've been rebuilding it (stronger, faster, etc.)
from scratch. Just finished getting QMail installed, so now I can jabber
with you all. =3Do)

Yes, we're shooting for September 15th.
New information: Just looked at the hours listing on the enchanted island
website -- apparently they _do_ update. =3Dop Anyway, the times listed for
Saturdays and Sundays is 10am to 8pm. I'm still trying to get a hold of
those guys to try to rent a gazebo. Thing is, it'll be a tight squeeze into
the park on the 15th if we can't get a gazebo -- Encanto Park picnic space =
is
available on a first come first serve basis, and according to the park
manager, Encanto is incredibly busy on the weekends.

If any of you have other suggestions as to which park we could meet, I'm
open as long as you help me out with getting information for it. I believe
someone mentioned Kyrene park a while back, but I'm not too sure.

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu
http://tank.dyndns.org