Booting from the harddrive

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:23:37 -0700

If you mean boot and install from the hard drive then yes.  Make the boot
floppies and during install point it to the files.  Unfortunately I found that
while RH6.2 looked for the folder structure (not the ISO) and 7.1 looked for the
ISO (or was it the other way around).  I just remember that RH wasn't consistent
in what it needed to do a HD install.