OpenGL & RedHat 7.1

Mark Myers plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:01:18 -0700

Well, it's not a permission problem because it does the same thing when
I try it as root.
And it appears to be running. Here is the output of glxinfo:
http://members.home.net/nx54/glx.txt
Whenever I even highlight one of the screensavers that are suffixed
(GL), my session freezes. The same thing happens if I try a game that
uses OpenGL at all.
I know it works on my card because it worked fine under Win. I have
installed XFree86 4 with 3D acceleration.
I don't know what gives.
Mark