OpenGL & RedHat 7.1

Nigel Sollars plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:02:04 -0500 (EST)

Ok what i would do is check what libGL drivers you are using i would guess
that the mesa ones are currently being used.  Im not sure if ATi support
this card under Linux as far as a gl / glx driver goes.

I thik the removal of mesa would be a good idea.. i would also check the
gl/glx faq on the loki games site im sure your card would be listed there.

for gl and glx support ive seen no better than the Nvidia drivers i think
other hardware manufacturers should take a leaf from Nvidia's book..

Nige