DHCP

John Kloian III plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:27:45 -0700 (MST)

I just had mine installed last weeek and got it working right from the
start.  I use pump, and have heard that that is the only reliable tool.
try pump -i [interface]

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Richard L. Proctor wrote:

>Has anyone been sucessful at setting up DHCP for Redhat with cox@home yet?  If so I would like to see how you configured it?  I keep getting an error message when I try to setup using netcfg.  Determiniting IP information for eth0...Operation failed.

/  John Kloian III                                    VP Network Operations  /
/  Opnix, Inc.                                             http://opnix.com  /
/                     .Innovating Internet Intelligence.                     /