msn.com blocks non-Microsoft browsers

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:42:40 -0700

Nigel Sollars wrote:
[snip]
> I believe it is much the same as in the UK as the big corps and
> govournment treat the General Public like fools and that they do not
> accept that we freely think for ourselves..

Please do not mistake the members of this list with the General
Public.  The people on this list are very intelligent, free
thinkers and strong willed.  That's what Linux is all about.
The G.P., on the other hand, are morons.  Take a course in
marketing or policies, and this will hit home.

Example: Safeway has a sign "20% off all meat."  A lady wanted
20% off the frozen pizzas she was buying because it had pepperoni
on it, and pepperoni is meat, therefore the pizza is on sale.

George