FoxPro

Joel Dudley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:58:37 -0700

Anybody know of any Libs for linux that let you manipulate modern foxpro
dbf's?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Sollars [mailto:xknight@shellyeah.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 10:14 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: RE: FoxPro

intersting i got the conversion done :) ... took a little tinkering a bit
of cludging but it works great ...

i create the db and tables from a .sql file then run data only into my
tables from the .dbf file .. goes across nicely..

im running a few tests on data integrety .. but all looks good in the
mysql dbase ..

one other good thing is that i drop the database and recreate every day to
keep in sync with the new dbf file from the mls software ..

Regards

Nigel Sollars