Downloading Debian question

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:08:20 -0400

I have used Debian for quite some time and find that the easiest
way for folks to install it is to just download the floppy images
and install from there. Not sure how many it is up to at the moment,
but I am sure it is around 10-12.

You will get a nice clean base distro, and then you can surf
'dselect' for any other goodies you need/want.

I have even done this over a modem (old 24K) and the next morning
I had woke up to a good working distro installed.

This may not have answered your question, but I just thought
I would throw that in :-)

Mike