More Iptables 1.2.4 vs. Kernel 2.4.13

Garrett Ellis plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:58:43 -0700

Hello again, everyone. I've put a little list together of which patch-o-matics will apply to 2.4.13; and in a sense have solved my
problem. I'm posting this list just in case anyone else might have use for this:

The following patches from iptables 1.2.4 apply with no problems to kernel source for 2.4.13:

iplimit.patch
nth.patch
pkttype.patch
random.patch
string.patch
time.patch
ulog.patch

I experienced difficulties with the MIRROR and TTL patches as well as the irc-conntrack-nat patch.

Hope this helps someone. =)
Garrett