Match distro and desktop?

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:54:32 -0700

I was going to purchase Mandrake 8.1 when it hit the shelves but Kevin gave
me a much better idea.  Have someone in PLUG burn you a copy of your favorite
new Linux distribution and then send the retail price directly to the
company.  This insures that more of the price goes directly to the company.
Mandrake even allows you to specify where you would like to see them spend
your contribution.