Job

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:50:13 -0700

I can always remember seeing job postings and body availability on the
PLUG-Discuss list.  The volume has never been high.  We do occasionally get a
bodyshopper subscribing to the list and spamming it with irrelevant
positions, but on the whole, it seems to have worked out well.  Of course, we
never get to see the successes.

Another possibility is a Jobs page on the PLUG web site.  This would entail a
whole lot more work to add and delete jobs and availabilities.  I bet we
could come up with a way to automate this process.