Crazy software development business model

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:16:22 -0700

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 01:33:45PM -0700, Nathan England wrote:
> Understood.  I got it.  I do like that idea. It would be rather
> interesting to see if we could pull it off.
>=20
> Now, back to that coding dilema...

Well, I've got a game idea that I've been trying to flesh out -- got quite a
world built up for the central storyline, and I'm looking for ideapeople,
artisans and musicians. Mostly volunteer work here at this stage, though.
Coding comes after the designwork has been completed, yes? Speeds the actual
coding phase along. =3Dop

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu