KDE runtime errors

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:20:05 -0700

I've been trying to compile and run example programs from the KDE2/Qt
Programming Bible...  I keep getting the following shared library
errors:

error while loading shared libraries: /opt/kde2.2/lib/libkdeui.so.3:
undefined symbol: styleChange__8QToolBarR6QStyle

Sure enough, styleChange__8QToolBarR6QStyle is an undefined reference in
-lkdeui and is not defined in any of the other libraries.  None of the
associated examples compile and run out of the box(or should I say
book).  Is this some problem with some change between 2.0/2.1 and 2.2?

Any suggestions?

BTW, I'm running kde-2.2 and qt-2.3.1

  EBo --