[kde] Can't compile Mosfet Liquid theme under Slack 8.0

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:47:15 -0700

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 07:19:04PM -0700, Rick Rosinski wrote:
> Here's the whole file, inserted into the email:
>=20
> This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
> running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.
>=20
> It was created by configure, which was
> generated by GNU Autoconf 2.50.  Invocation command line was
>=20
>   $ ./configure --prefix=3D/opt/kde -disable-static
>=20
> configure:1543: ./
> ./configure: ./: is a directory
> configure:1546: $? =3D 126
> configure:1553: error: cannot run C compiled programs.
> If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.

Looks to me like you've got a broken configure script (good old autoconf...
=3Do/ ). Anyway, try removing that script and executing autoconf in the root
of the source tree -- if all goes well, it should generate another configure
script for you to use. Try running the resulting script and see what
happens. =3Do)

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu