Can't compile Mosfet Liquid theme under Slack 8.0

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:17:54 -0700

--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 01:38:55AM -0700, Rick Rosinski wrote:
> It was the 0.6 version of the Liquid
>=20
> On Thursday 18 October 2001 01:36 am, you wrote:
> > When running configure, I get the following error:
> > checking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C
> > compiled programs.
> > If you want to cross compile, use '--host'.
> >
> > This is weird, since I compile frequently (I avoid binaries quite
> > frequently). I haven't added a new compiler since I had installed Slack=
 8.0

> > Any ideas?

Have you checked config.log after the configure script errors out?

Also, you might want to write your own test just in case:
      [foo@bar]$ cat >test.c <<EOF
      #include <stdio.h>
     =20
      int main(void)