Steering Committee Meeting

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 05:27:55 -0700

I think it is a good idea.  The meeting would primarily address (I assume)
the departure of Jiva as Chairperson and the installation of the new
chairperson.

Then other "where are we and where are we going and how do we get there" sort
of discussions like last time.

This is all assumption on my part.  But, given a couple of weeks of
scheduling warning, I will be there.

Alan