W e s t S i d e -- T O N I G H T

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:57:45 -0700 (MST)

Am 16. Oct, 2001 schwätzte foodog so:

> Yep, it's about time for another episode of WestSide PLUG.  Tonight
> Michael March will be presenting on VNC at 7:00.  See the web page for
> directions.
>
> Alms for the poor:  Got a book you've assimilated, or some other item
> suitable for door-prize use?  The old swag bag's a little light just now
> and we could sure use some goodies. I heard maybe there was some
> Vegemite available...

Dave, at work, acquired some bootable business cards from LinuxCare. A
couple were earmarked for the west side meeting, but I'm not sure if they
found suitable transport to get there.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --