NIC

jtannenba plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

I just wanted to see if I could get it working...I am
decommissioning this box.  I am going to rebuild it
for my wife.  I have a new machine and haven't decided

if I am going to put a new version on or get a Sun
Box.
I work with Solaris so I should run it at home.

The only other box I have to work with is a 486/66
which I believe Mandrake does not support.