print server setup

mazdaracer plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:11:58 -0700

Well I did some more exploring and digging! Did get the print server up
on W2K and Linux! Now that that works I discovered I needed a 170X print
server to get the scanning functions from the W2K box! Aaarrrgg!
Somedays!

So once I get ahold of one of those, does anyone know what may be
required to get that scanning stuff to work from Linux?