Screen Resolution

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:52:35 -0700

I recently changed monitors and my new one does not have the same
resolution.  I am using RH 7.0  When I installed the OS I selected the
monitor and resolution.  Now I am not able to find any where to change it.
When I boot up everything goes fine until it goes to the Gnome graphical
login then I get an "Out of Range" message on my new monitor.  How do I go
into Gnome and change the monitor and resolution?  (Please do not answer to
upgrade to 7.1 or another release.  I'll upgrade when 7.2 is available.)

Tom Achtenberg

Visit my Home Page www.Achtenberg.com