Nevermind (Was: Seemingly silly question)

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 14:10:43 -0700

Disregard.  I was going to rename the file to winxp.iso since I saw a
bunch of queries for it fly by on Gnutella.  I thought it would make for
a nice practical joke to play on the pirates, but I don't think @Home
would have taken the time to hear my explanation before yanking my
connection.

So, I guess it's still just Cooker RPMS on Gnutella for me.  I should
mirror the .src.rpm's instead so others can build them for whatever RPM
based Linux they're running.