Power outage and uptime

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 23:47:03 -0700

Don't know about the time tic issue, but if it wasn't for my car eating up so
much of my income I'd have bought a UPS just like what I have my NT machine on
(APS 6 outlet device with a 5 minute battery, automatically shuts the machine
down, heheh).  Funny thing is, I have enough UPSes for all the machines as far
as outlet plugs on them, but since the machines are scattered around the house I
don't have enough for each room.