Port 80 still blocked for @Home users?

Nigel Sollars plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:20:06 -0400 (EDT)

Lol seems my better Half had some strong words to say about qwest ..

I myself rate them like i rate Telewest a Telco back in the UK ...

Allowing your kit to get exploited like this weather it be because of CBOS
or no is not the issue the issue is simply if you sell summat you must be
able to support that product fully.  I got Nancy to ask qwest if it would
be possable to put a 70 series Adsl Router on the lin instead of the EOL'd
678.

They said yes but it would not work with their comms... work it out

The 70 series according to Cisco themselves is a direct replacement for
the 600 series which is no on End Of Life.

so who is telling porky's?

I leave it to you to decide

Nige