Rant

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
09 Oct 2001 11:19:50 -0700

--=-5WdX3jZ3BDM9xb7edj6e

Actually I use Midnight Commander all the time.  That is my 'gui' file
manager.  Otherwise it's all cli.  I know I can view all the rpms in it.
I know I can get the source from 'most' ftps andd other places..  I'm
just saying it's something I don't want to have to do.
It would be nice to just find a simple tarball instead of the srpm.  I
know how to get around it...  It's just a pain in the ass.

nathan