Way OT: <--> [Fwd: CNN Message Board Post]

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
08 Oct 2001 22:31:55 -0700

--=-L9s3g4kJHzEaENznO8Lc

This is way off topic for this message board, but this was too awesome
to pass up.  This is a message that was posted to a cnn message board
and read aloud on ktar last night around 2030.  Hope you enjoy it.

nathan

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Newsradio620 <Newsradio620@ktar.com>
To: nathan@the-arcanum.org
Subject: Re: CNN Message Board Post
Date: 08 Oct 2001 17:48:47 -0500

This is a post from a CNN message board: Orion Ramsey - Friday,=20
09/21/01, 2:35:00pm (#58980 of 58989)=20
    To those extremists that perpetrated this crime against our nation, I=20
have a warning for you. There are those of us who look at your actions=20
as irrational, twisted, and completely inhuman. By all measures, what=20
you have done can only be seen as insane. I have news for you. We're=20
more nuts than you, and it should scare you s***less.=20
    You may think that when you die for your cause, you go to Paradise with=
 72 virgins,=20
can leave reservations for 70 members of your family, all your sins=20
are forgiven, and you sit at the side of Allah.=20
    Big deal.=20
    We had 39 guys who rented a Southern California mansion, castrated them=
selves, built a=20
web site, and proceeded to poison themselves to death to hitch a ride=20
with aliens out on the Hale-Bopp comet.=20
    You shoot guns into the sky to celebrate victories over enemies, and pe=
ople are killed by the bullets=20
 raining down on them. We not only do this for New Year's Eve in some=20
cities, but we burn houses down, tear up streets, loot and sack our=20
stores, and beat our selves senseless when our sports teams win=20
championships. Sports teams!=20
  We made a sequel to Police Academy 5.=20
  We gave an award for singing to two guys who never even sang. We put=20
little sweaters on dogs.=20
  We think Elvis is still alive.=20
  We put Braille on drive-up automatic teller machines. We think that a sim=
ple button on a=20
web site that says "Do not click if you're under 21" will do anything=20
but cause a person under 21 to click on it.=20
   We take a large chunk of=20
the island on which those buildings you destroyed sat and pretend that=20
it isn't a part of our country after all, let people fly in to our=20
airports that we want to kill, drive them in limousines to speak=20
against us on this "pretend territory" land(UN Headquarters), let them driv=
e back to=20
our airport, and let them fly them back home without a scratch.=20
  We sell hot dogs in packages of ten and the buns in packages of eight. We=
=20
can't even decide if pitchers should have to bat for themselves or=20
not. All those baseball fields we've got. none of them are even=20
remotely the same size.=20
    We gave millions of dollars to a guy that told=20
us that God was going to kill him if he didn't raise enough money.=20
When he didn't get enough money, he didn't die. So we gave him more=20
money in celebration of the fact that God didn't make him die.=20
`We've managed to keep the formulas for Coca-Cola and Kentucky Fried Chicke=
n=20
secret for decades, we encrypt the most banal communications on our=20
Information Superhighway, and yet we given away our most important=20
nuclear secrets to the Chinese and Russians at the drop of a hat.=20
  And yet, with all this on the A-1 Psycho balance sheet, you still think=20
you're more nuts than us and that this won't result in your complete and=20
utter annihilation?=20
  One way or another, your way of life will be over,=20
period. Freedom's kind of a crazy, kooky, nutty thing when you look=20
really close at it and all the bizarre and loony things that can=20
result from it, but it's better than any other ideas anybody else has=20
come up with. It's been that way since 1776, and built to last no=20
matter how insanely we try to screw it up on a daily basis. We are=20
even so nuts and ruthless enough as a nation to start insanely tearing=20
at those of ourselves that even remotely resemble you in such=20
rancorous, deplorable, and angry ways that will make you wonder if=20
Allah has enough glue to piece enough of you back together for a flesh=20
paperweight in Paradise.=20
    We may not know where you are now, but when=20
we do I guarantee you that the majority of our high school children=20
will still have no idea where on the globe you are or where you=20
will end up being buried. But we will send them anyway, and we will=20
allow those of them that went into the armed services because they=20
didn't manage to get into college *still* to rain down Hell and fire on=20
your worthless hides.=20
    It will all come down on you, because we're nuts=20
enough to give all four of our branches of military services extremely=20
powerful and deadly aircraft even though only one of them is actually=20
called the Air Force.=20
    Picking a fight with the most insane nation on=20
Earth with the hope that your message and influence will spread=20
throughout the world, well, that's just downright stupid.=20
--=20

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
			-- Albert Einstein

--=-L9s3g4kJHzEaENznO8Lc

--=-L9s3g4kJHzEaENznO8Lc--