other unix groups?

Jeffrey Pyne plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:26:48 -0700

There's AZSAGE, the local chapter of SAGE.  Their homepage is at
http://www.azsage.org/.  They moved their meetings (which are usually
focused primarily on the presentation vs. open discussion) to a day that
conflicts with PLUG, though.  I don't think they have a discussion list, but
they do have an announce list.  Of course, for Solaris-related technical
discussion, the best list going is Sun Managers
(http://www.sunmanagers.org/).

HTH,
Jeff