Question

Troy plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:51:43 -0700 (PDT)

Assuming you know the command but dont know exactly what it is for or how
to use it you can always use the man pages.

syntax would be as simple as...

man commandgoeshere

you also, can check out..

http://www.linuxhelp.org/

Is extremely effective for researching general problems and issues and
just reading up about linux in general.

Troy Moniz