Cox or Quest?

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 07:27:47 -0700 (MST)

Chris,

Unfortunately this decision is not as simple as 'Qwest or Cox'.  There are a lot
of variables that will determine if you're going to get better quality of
service from Q or C.  If I were you, I would talk to some people in your
apartment complex that have Qwest and Cox and find out what their experiences
have been.  As it has been said on this list many times... YMMV!

For example, I live .5 miles from my local Qwest CO and I have their 1MB up/down
VDSL/TV.  It is absolutely awesome.  My friend lives 1 mile away and has the
same service... he constantly complains about it.

Good luck, and may the force be with you.  (force of great bandwidth that is)

Gary