Info. needed on good opensource Virus Scanner for linux

Dan Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:23:57 -0700

--ILuaRSyQpoVaJ1HG

Great timing.  I just received Dec 2001 (iss 92) of The Linux Journal.  On =
page
56 is an article about this very thing.  I've just briefly looked at it so =
I don't
know if it's what you're looking for but the title of the article "Building=
 an
E-mail Virus Detection System for Your Network" appears to hit the nail on =
the
head.

You can also read the article at

   http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=3D4882

Hope this helps.

Dan

sundar narayanasamy (linux@esaravana.com) wrote:
> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:18:40 -0700
> From: "sundar narayanasamy" <linux@esaravana.com>
> Sender: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
> To: "PLUG" <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
> Subject: Info. needed on good opensource Virus Scanner for linux
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
> I am trying to implement E-mail virus detection system on my mail server.=
 I am planning to put all incoming mails in a folder, scan and if successfu=
l put it in a delivery folder, from where it gets delivered.=20