A little info if you will

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:36:13 -0700

Do you have an application you just gotta have?  No better way to
learn a language than to have to build an application.  I learned
C by writing my own version of the Norton Utilities (DOS version),
and Visual C++ by writing a Casio G-Shock watch simulator.

Key part is you have to understand how to solve the problem.  The
language is just a means of expressing your solution.  That's where
the college courses come in handy.

George