Woohoo!!!

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:23:37 -0700

> IMHO until they fix things like accessing CD's and floppy drives to make
it completely
> automatic, Linux will never compete with Windows for the desktop market.
It simply is
> not user friendly enough for the normal user.

I'm coming into this thread a little late so I might be way off on the
actual arguments, but it sounds like you have never seen supermount in
action... just pop in a cd and poof its mounted... all the newest
filemanagers can be setup to sense that and pop up a window automatically
(Kinda annoying if you ask me) so that you don't even have to know WHERE
it's mounted if you don't want to.

Brian Cluff