Interesting mail from a friend at Bristol Uni UK

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 20:03:38 -0700

> Nancy Sollars wrote:
>
> I found this one funny it maybe my English sense of humour so if it is
> please
> excuse me.
>

> Here was his post to the Bristol Lug:-

1) Redhat (or Mandrake, Debian, Slackware etc.) should be good to go on
this box if you strip down the install and run it as a server.
2) Why anybody uses a laptop as a server is beyond me. (Built in UPS ?,
small size ?)
3) What is Freevsd ??
KevinO

--
Kevin O'Connor

 "People will be free to devote themselves to activities that are fun

The GNU Manifesto - Copyright (C) 1985, 1993 Free Software Foundation,
Inc.