NFS mount problem

sundar narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:58:51 -0700

I am running different set of ipchains rules on different boxes in my local network at home. Since I do lot of home based projects, I need to control access between the boxes -- so that clients from outside can access only the resources they need to access.

I know it is not DNS or hosts issue, as I can 'dig' to the NFS box and also I can mount with ipchains disabled.

Thanks,
Sundar